Facilities and Services
Quality of Accommodation

I cannot even write how frustrated I am with this company!Since the last 10 years we have had this, we could never ever find any location where they have availability.

Year after year we are forced to deposit our timeshare into this useless company and nothing in return! I have called this company every two weeks and have their operators search for me and the search comes empty. Just last year we gave up Koalina which is a very popular location in Hawaii and we still cannot take advantage of this exchange.

This exchange will also expires just like the rest of all other prior deposits.I feel this company is completely USELESS and almost a fake corporation.

kamyb11 wrote the review because of problem with delivery at Interval International. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $10000 and wants Interval International to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was i am so frustrated with our exchange. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Interval International interval international timeshare exchange for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Interval International?

Comments

I have been in II since 98 and get what I want all the time.