agree 100% nothing but lies, the worst "customer service" I have EVER encountered (in 65 years), the better properties are never available, we traded a high end property and in return got a dump in Lake Tahoe and were placed at a construction site in Vegas and woken up to jackhammers every day.Every *** time I called it seemed I had to get my credit card out.

We had a request in for Hawaii nearly 10 months in advance for three properties and three different weeks. They came up with nothing.

We lost the cost of our airfare, we stayed home.We've taken the loss and have dropped out.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of interval international vacation ownership. Interval International needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned interval international vacation ownership in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Interval International.

Had an Experience with Interval International?

Comments

What foolish person would book air travel before they were confirmed at a resort?

#1042078

I'm planning on taking them to court. can i use your story.

derik