Facilities and Services

It is impossible to get a timeshare trade with II.My question is what are they doing with the timeshares when they are deposited?

For example, let's look at a very small picture. Assume that a location has at least 50 two bedroom units. With 52 weeks in a year, that would add up to 2,600 weeks that are in existence. Yet when you look at a location...almost any location...they only have about 2 or 3 weeks shown as available.

They claim that people have not deposited their timeshare. I don't believe it for one second. I want to have an attorney look into the practices of Interval International.

Odds are very high they are getting deposits, charging for that deposit, renting out the deposit and not providing a trade.If it looks like a duck, quacks like a duck it most likely is a duck.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Fraudulent promises not fulfilled.

Had an Experience with Interval International?

Comments

I think they are taking them and renting them out as getaways. When I look for something and it says not available but then I see the same place listed under the getaway section. So frustrating!!!

Another problem, is that we own 2 weeks, each week is a 3 or 4 bedroom units.When we do find a trade are an offer it is only for a hotel room or a 1 or 2 bedroom unit.

If we only wanted or needed a 1 or 2 bedroom unit that is what we would have purchased. I can not wait to cancel in 2016.

I also believe they need to be investigated.

to just me Sullivan, Ohio, United States #927853

Can't wait to cancel what?Interval is just a company that provides trading of timeshares.

You didn't buy your timeshare from Interval. If you can't figure out how to use the service, don't.

You don't have to wait for anything.Don't blame Interval for bad info your resort might have told you about what you can and can't do.