You can never use the time you have banked with them because nothing you want is EVER available.Then they give you certificates for free stays (lol) right!!

This exchange group is an absolute Joke and does not live up to any expection. I hope people are more wise than I was and read reviews before making a wasteful purchase.

As far as I'm concerned I find it very difficult, time consuming and down right irritating to attempt to go on a trip using this exchange service.It should not be like this, we paid a lot of money for this service and it should be investigated by noted as a scam company.

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to have the product delivered. This person is overall dissatisfied with Interval International. The most disappointing about interval international vacation exchange network at Interval International was i am so frustrated with our exchange Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Interval International.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Hotels and Resorts category for more informed decision or compare Interval International to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Interval International?

Comments