I DREAD calling interval International EVERY time we try to exchange! EVERY TIME we want to go ANYWHERE the resorts are NEVER AVAILABLE !

Online exchange we can NEVER do, prompting me to call and it is SO STRESSFUL! We have owned this timeshare for 15 years and it it the worst stress we have ever encountered! They sold us a RED week at our resort which is not RED anywhere else.

We were never made aware of our 3 day right of rescission and have regretted it every day since. stay away from timeshares as yo can find a better deal elsewhere.

Monetary Loss: $19000.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jun 30, 2013.

Comments

I am not on the point system which my timeshare is trying to get me to buy into. Does it really make a difference anyone?

Yes, we get the same answers: NO AVAILABILITY!! We will never trade our Hyatt point into II ever again.

I totally agree with you. I have been using Interval International since 2009 and can never even find a place in the country where i have my own timeshare in Spain (via ONAGRUP, www.onagrup.net), but trying to find a different location! My father on the other hand has had RCI for 15 years and it has always been great. I am trying to see what i can do to switch my timeshare to RCI. Write now i am about to loose 3 weeks worth of deposit which expire this Setember 2013: roughly $3600 worth!

What can I do?