I purchased a Getaway from Intwrval International for $1700 to stay at the Hyatt in Key West from Sept.9th to the 15th.

Due to hurricane Irma could not go. Alligent cancelled our flight and refunded our money. Interval will not give us a refund or credit. They are offering us a vacation certificate.

We already have 2 in our account for no reason at all and find them very hard to use. These cert do not have a value any where near $1700.

Interval has a week open 12/10/2017 at the Hyatt in Key West that they should but will not rebook us into.We truly feel like Interval is ripping us off!

Review about: Interval International Vacation Package Booking.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Had an Experience with Interval International?

Comments

We were scheduled in St Maartin and were able to rebook but they made us pay the $400 exchange fee again. I do not think that is right...it was not by our choice to rebook...the hotel cancelled due

to damage.

PatTaylor

Hello,

Thank you for sharing your feedback.We regret to hear of your experience and would like to hear more of your feedback to help rectify this matter.

Please send us an email to connect@intervalintl.com, with your membership information and contact number so that a senior member of our customer service team can connect with you as soon as possible.

Pat Taylor, Director Customer Experience - Interval International

to PatTaylor #1381934

I don't know why you keep posting this "cut and paste" reply since no one ever replies to the emails I send.