Interval International - Review about Awful Experience from Barnstable, Massachusetts
We are platinum members of Interval International.We had a deposit that we needed to use before July and a planned vacation to Nova Scotia.
We used our exchange for this do-called resort, Cape Winds, in Hyannis, MA. I have NEVER stayed in anything like this in my entire life, even in college days when we couldn't afford the Marriott or better. We have planned to be here for a week and I just want to go home! It has a stale odor which Fabreeze doesn't touch!
Mold in the bathroom, a broken toaster, a parking lot full of discarded sofas and furniture which had been replaced with new (thank goodness) which looked like the town dump! The furnishings are ten under Bob's Discount Furniture and Ikea! There is a back slider off the bedroom that has never seen cleaning! A new drape for it is on the closet floor to replace a totally "odd" one that is there now!
There has been an attempt to "update" with various stages of updating! The best updating that could occur here is a demolition crew! So, what options do we have?
To go home!A three hour drive!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Awful Experience
- Review category
- Hotels and Resorts
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "We are currently staying in the Mountainloft resort here in Gatlinburg. It is gross, and the front desk clerks have horrible customer service. I came down here with my mom..."
- "The resort posts very beautiful pictures about its location but in fact it does not have any beach since it is located on a swamp area while it takes..."
- "I arrived in Macon on December 14, 2011 at approximately 6pm from VA to visit my niece in the hospital. My older sister had made arrangements for me to stay..."
- "I had a guy name dave come to my house .company named Boston best junk and trash removal....he gave me a estimate and took a $1000 down payment and never..."
- "I have a weathered deck that is still structurally sound, exactly what this product is advertised for. Hired a professional painter to installed Behr Textured Deckover last fall. ..."
- "Hi, my name is Aziz. I'm calling almost 1 months, but no one call me back. I'm try to cancel my bill. I don't want pay anymore. Can you help..."
- "I fell asleep while burning a Pier One Candle in my home. The material wrapped around the candle caught on fire and did some serious damage to my wall and..."
- "I've been a loyal Jawbone customer for...ever, it seems. My UP3 tracker started cracking and is now broken. They're phone support is down. Its been at least 3+days. I could..."
- "We had purchased a bookcase in August 2016 from The Mallery Hall Collection company. We really liked the design of that bookcase, and we were hoping that this would be..."