Barnstable, Massachusetts
1.8K views 1 comment

We are platinum members of Interval International.We had a deposit that we needed to use before July and a planned vacation to Nova Scotia.

We used our exchange for this do-called resort, Cape Winds, in Hyannis, MA. I have NEVER stayed in anything like this in my entire life, even in college days when we couldn't afford the Marriott or better. We have planned to be here for a week and I just want to go home! It has a stale odor which Fabreeze doesn't touch!

Mold in the bathroom, a broken toaster, a parking lot full of discarded sofas and furniture which had been replaced with new (thank goodness) which looked like the town dump! The furnishings are ten under Bob's Discount Furniture and Ikea! There is a back slider off the bedroom that has never seen cleaning! A new drape for it is on the closet floor to replace a totally "odd" one that is there now!

There has been an attempt to "update" with various stages of updating! The best updating that could occur here is a demolition crew! So, what options do we have?

To go home!A three hour drive!

Had an Experience with Interval International?

Comments

Geri
Huntington, New York, United States #939100

Still waiting to have a good experience with Interval. Never satisified with the exchange now I go through Starwood to book my exchange.

Candlewood Suites - Candlewood 600 Wonderworld Dr. San Marcos TX, 78666 Candlewood Suites " For being a Candlewood Suites I'm real disappointed with our experience here. First night I checked in it was late close to midnight and had a real exhausted day. The..." Read more Westgate Resorts - Absolute worst hotel experience I have ever had Westgate Resorts "The word ‘resort’ is used very loosely here. We stayed July 10, 2016 – July 12, 2016. • TAKE YOUR MONEY ELSEWHERE!! THIS PLACE DOES NOT DESERVE YOUR BUSINESS!! • Used Priceline for booking..." Read more Budget Inn Room Review Budget Inn "I stayed at the Budget Inn in Pinellas Park, Florida off Hwy 19 N from Thursday, 9/22 until Monday, 9/25. I've never stayed in such a rat hole! I stayed..." Read more Riverside Resort And Casino - Riverside Hotel & Casino Review (LENGTHY!) Riverside Resort And Casino "This is a detailed review about Don Laughlin's Riverside Hotel and Casino in Laughlin Nevada. Visited on 7-11-16 to 7-14-16. Review written on 7-16-16. OVERALL RATING: 4/5 HOTEL ROOM: 4/5This was our..." Read more Lacy Lox And Lkm Hair And Beauty - LACYLOX.COM IS A FAKE RIP OFF BOOTLEG WEB SITE Lacy Lox And Lkm Hair And Beauty "LacyLox Lacy Lox is a scam imitation website tricking people into thinking they are buying genuine Ruth's Beauty products. They even have reviews of Ruth's Beauty products on their site,..." Read more Burgess Seed And Plant Company - Dead plants Burgess Seed And Plant Company "My plants came dead. I never received the Iris bulbs. The woman on the customer service desk told me without the shipping label there is nothing they can do. She..." Read more Gm Parts Giant - Terrible communication; late shipping Gm Parts Giant "One week after I placed the order, I received a notification that a few parts would be backordered. Two weeks after this email and one week after the latest "eta"..." Read more Gearbest - Mini Octopus Style Mobile Phone Stand Flexible Tripod Gearbest "I bought tripod for a smartphone. The smartphone itself now stands and can be turned in any direction. To watch the video is very convenient, I recommend to buy. Excellent..." Read more