Interval International - Review about Awful Experience from Barnstable, Massachusetts
We are platinum members of Interval International.We had a deposit that we needed to use before July and a planned vacation to Nova Scotia.
We used our exchange for this do-called resort, Cape Winds, in Hyannis, MA. I have NEVER stayed in anything like this in my entire life, even in college days when we couldn't afford the Marriott or better. We have planned to be here for a week and I just want to go home! It has a stale odor which Fabreeze doesn't touch!
Mold in the bathroom, a broken toaster, a parking lot full of discarded sofas and furniture which had been replaced with new (thank goodness) which looked like the town dump! The furnishings are ten under Bob's Discount Furniture and Ikea! There is a back slider off the bedroom that has never seen cleaning! A new drape for it is on the closet floor to replace a totally "odd" one that is there now!
There has been an attempt to "update" with various stages of updating! The best updating that could occur here is a demolition crew! So, what options do we have?
To go home!A three hour drive!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Awful Experience
- Review category
- Hotels and Resorts
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "They manipulated our physical and mental state of mind by making us wait for well over 6 hours with no meals and two small children. Once we were mentally exhausted..."
- "On 10/11/14, my husband I purchased tickets for Universal Studios from Bluegreen during our third stay at The Fountains resort in Orlando, our fifth stay with Bluegreen. On 10/12/14, we..."
- "My wife and I booked a room through hotels.com at a Sterling Resorts Splash in Florida — 17698 Front Beach Rd, Panama City Beach, FL 32413. When we arrived..."
- "DiskDigger is often a data recovery software solution for all users that recouping your deleted or prepared files through the storage media associated with your operating system, which include various..."
- "My husband bought me a Le Vian chocolate and white Diamond band for our anniversary and i have had it less than 2 months. One of the white diamonds has..."
- "I purchased a waist training belt. I wore it one time and in less than two hours, it tore in two places. I tried returning it and have just been..."
- "Just bought these 2 months ago. Today the sole at the heel came away from the sneaker. They must use some pretty cheap glue to have them fall apart after..."
- " To all GM buyers, This is my Story. I am a loyal 25+ year GM owner. Pictured here are my last GM products I will ever own. My..."
- "I've buy a few dresses but thay are not as the seem smh DO NOT BUY ANYTHING THEY DONT WANT TO GIVE ME MY MONEY BACK I SPENT 100 and..."