Interval International - Review about Awful Experience from Barnstable, Massachusetts

142 of 203 Interval International reviews

We are platinum members of Interval International.We had a deposit that we needed to use before July and a planned vacation to Nova Scotia.

We used our exchange for this do-called resort, Cape Winds, in Hyannis, MA. I have NEVER stayed in anything like this in my entire life, even in college days when we couldn't afford the Marriott or better. We have planned to be here for a week and I just want to go home! It has a stale odor which Fabreeze doesn't touch!

Mold in the bathroom, a broken toaster, a parking lot full of discarded sofas and furniture which had been replaced with new (thank goodness) which looked like the town dump! The furnishings are ten under Bob's Discount Furniture and Ikea! There is a back slider off the bedroom that has never seen cleaning! A new drape for it is on the closet floor to replace a totally "odd" one that is there now!

There has been an attempt to "update" with various stages of updating! The best updating that could occur here is a demolition crew! So, what options do we have?

To go home!A three hour drive!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Product or service
Awful Experience
Review category
Hotels and Resorts
review #497773

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Interval International? Submit review ›
Helpful? 7 Yes 7 1 No 1
Had the same issue 4 Yes 4
142 of 203 Interval International reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Geri

Jan 31, 2015 #939100 Huntington, New York, United States

Still waiting to have a good experience with Interval. Never satisified with the exchange now I go through Starwood to book my exchange.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.