3.1
Cleanliness
Facilities and Services
Quality of Accommodation

I booked and paid a holiday resort accommodation with Interval International 8 days ago.When I read the terms and conditions I could see that I will need to pay for the all inclusive meal plan at the resort but could not find the prices.

Today I called them for information how much it would cost and was told $416 for one day for two persons and it is mandatory to pay this amount at the resort otherwise we cannot stay there because this is an all-inclusive hotel. I told them this is too much and I wanted to cancel it - three months before travelling. I was ready to book an other accommodation with them. They did not refund me but charged with the new booking.

I have been member since 2008 and this was the second time it happened.

This is very annoying that only a few days after my booking I cannot cancel or change the resort.As this is the last year with Interval I am sure I will never extend my membership.

evafarkas wrote the review because of return, exchange or cancellation policy at Interval International. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $208 and wants Interval International to issue a full refund.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Interval International interval international membership for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments