Interval International Sunset Point Vacation Ownership Review from Alpine, Alabama
No Standards required to put resort in the exchange.Sunset Point 1 at Still Waters Resort in Dadeville, AL.
hasn't had an update probably since it was built many, many years ago. Critters have chewed holes through the siding, the steps and front porch is rotted. Black, yes black, porcelain tubs, sink, toilet and bidet! Brass fixtures and mirrored walls in the whole master bath!
Furniture is old and falling apart.
No windows have screens, and the place is filthy.So what exactly does II do to ensure we trade our oceanfront timeshare for something on par?
More Review Details
|Quality of Accommodation|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Facilities and Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Value for money|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Ii Has No Standards For Timeshares
- Interval International Sunset Point Vacation Ownership
- Review category
- Hotels and Resorts
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "My wife and I booked a room through hotels.com at a Sterling Resorts Splash in Florida — 17698 Front Beach Rd, Panama City Beach, FL 32413. When we arrived..."
- "This report concerns a bed and breakfast (B&B) located at 48 Via Romana, Florence, Tuscany, 50125 Italy. The B&B is operated by Valerie and is named "Bellissima grande stanza..."
- "This is an update to the complaint against Panther Knob Cottage Rental, owner Susan Bates As of this date January 13, 2015 nothing has been resolved!! But this is business..."
- "My husband and I went to Hardees to grab something to eat thinking it would be a fast, easy and hot dinner. Well everytime I come to this location it..."
- "I have been an Oreo fanatic my entire life. I'm 68 years old. But i was never so disappointed when i opened this package of Oreo's expecting to get what..."
- "Big man Lane recliner, went to recline and spring busted flew across room and just missed my flat screen, & my big window. WG&R where I bought it will not..."
- "So I have been on the phone with UPS customer service for 3 hours. I have been on the phone with local muscle shoals alabama store. None of them are..."
- "Bought an Expobar Office Lever 1399.00 and Raccillo Rocky Doserless Grinder 365.00. Grinder was damaged upon arrival. Their only option was to return to them which I was..."
- "Bought a can of family size Great Value chicken noodle soup. Found larvae when attempting to eat. The fine folks at Wal-Mart were contacted but couldn't be burdened with a..."