Interval promises you will have a place to stay for your vacation, but whnever you call they never have availability, even on 3 different places in the world!!!!!They apologize and offer you to place a request if in case of a cancellation, but it has to be 90 days in advance, and to place a complaint it's with the same woman that is talking to you that does not give a flip about your problem.
Now I am stuck with no place to book and a possible ruined surprise for my husband 50 th.
birthday.Interval International needs to acquire some ethics and stop ripping off people.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Hotels and Resorts
You May Also Like
- "This is a detailed review about Don Laughlin's Riverside Hotel and Casino in Laughlin Nevada. Visited on 7-11-16 to 7-14-16. Review written on 7-16-16. OVERALL RATING: 4/5 HOTEL ROOM: 4/5 This was our..."
- "This is a SCAM. I was fresh out of college when I signed up and way to naive to understand that I was being duped. I received a call saying..."
- "Tucson! After years of saving, and a career change on the part of my wife (she became an RN), we'd finally arrived! This was to be both the first..."
- "I have been on hold for over 40 min to make a reservation. I keep hearing the recording they "know my time is valuable... Still holding......."
- "They claimed I won but easily started feeling as it was a scam. Claimed I won 100,000 in jewlery and 10,000 in cash. Just $50. After he realized I wasn't..."
- "I thought it was bad when Walgreens could not even transcribe a prescription correctly for the label on the bottle, they have shown they are even more inept at the..."
- "I loved going to zales but after a horrible ring repair experience I will never purchase rings from there again. I had a BEAUTIFUL rose gold ring that I got..."
- "Forever 21 has horrible customer service and does not care about their customers. I have filed a complaint 3 times and still have not heard anything. On September 18, I..."
- "I bought a subscription to call my country and when the call connects it gives me a muffled sound and then fails immediately. Minutes are deducted from my subscription though,..."