We are platinum members of Interval International.We had a deposit that we needed to use before July and a planned vacation to Nova Scotia.

We used our exchange for this do-called resort, Cape Winds, in Hyannis, MA. I have NEVER stayed in anything like this in my entire life, even in college days when we couldn't afford the Marriott or better. We have planned to be here for a week and I just want to go home! It has a stale odor which Fabreeze doesn't touch!

Mold in the bathroom, a broken toaster, a parking lot full of discarded sofas and furniture which had been replaced with new (thank goodness) which looked like the town dump! The furnishings are ten under Bob's Discount Furniture and Ikea! There is a back slider off the bedroom that has never seen cleaning! A new drape for it is on the closet floor to replace a totally "odd" one that is there now!

There has been an attempt to "update" with various stages of updating! The best updating that could occur here is a demolition crew! So, what options do we have?

To go home!A three hour drive!

Huntington, New York, United States #939100

Still waiting to have a good experience with Interval. Never satisified with the exchange now I go through Starwood to book my exchange.