I am so disappoint in how my request for cancellation was handled, I have been a member of interval word for over 15 years.I was on hold for over an hour told by many customer services rep.

that I can not cancel and receive my money back. No respect for long time membership, no respect for reason of my cancellation. The customer service complaints resolution department very rude and unaccommodating. They showed no concern of my situation nor did they care, just keep my money and get over it.

I requested to speak to a manager and I was placed on hold for over 30 min.

The manager finally spoke and repeated the same thing.unsuccessful.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $450. This person is overall dissatisfied with Interval International. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Interval International.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Hotels and Resorts category for more informed decision or compare Interval International to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Interval International?

Comments

Did you purchase the vacation protection plan?

Beckley, West Virginia, United States #1247965

Just yesterday by no fault of mine my cancellation was caused because of the fires in Tennessee and I was told because I didn't have insurance there is nothing they could do other than take more points and charge me another $179 and they were also very rude

to Anonymous #1367583

Im am going through that now due to the hurricane. What was the resolution?