Interval International never has availability
Interval promises you will have a place to stay for your vacation, but whnever you call they never have availability, even on 3 different places in the world!!!!!They apologize and offer you to place a request if in case of a cancellation, but it has to be 90 days in advance, and to place a complaint it's with the same woman that is talking to you that does not give a flip about your problem.
Now I am stuck with no place to book and a possible ruined surprise for my husband 50 th.
birthday.Interval International needs to acquire some ethics and stop ripping off people.d6ebd8b review #144031
You may also like
- "In November 2013 I stayed at the MANHATTAN CLUB, One bedroom-two bath unit 1516. This unit possessed all of the 'boutique' features: broken closets handle and kitchen light, a sofa..."
- "We stayed at Americas Best Value Inn during our visit to Ft. Jackson, SC for our youngest son's graduation from drill school.We have five sons and they all have been..."
- "First, the only positive comment I have is the front desk staff is very friendly and hospitable. We exchanged one of our Marriott weeks for this property so our expectations..."
- "Jacqueline Howe Received Fraudulent Funds from Father John C. Howe,Ongoing IRS and SEC Investigations into Tax Cheat Father, John C. Howe Calls into Question Daughter Jacqueline Howe’s Involvement in His..."
- "I purchased tickets about 3 weeks my travel date was 12/20/14 which when i got to greyhound @235am i was asking Security where do i go to catch the Megabus..."
- "Waited almost 2 months for the item and it is way too small. I have a 24 lb 22 month old who wears between a 18 and 24 month..."
- "I was 182 now 113 so it works but you must work at is to. There is no pill that will make you skinny. You must follow the program...."
- "This is the 3rd time second time I received such bad service at 2808 N. Sam Houston Parkway location in Houston, Texas.The first time, I ordered a chicken sandwich, they..."
- "Remington Park in Houston is probably in the running for top 3 nastiest, unsanitary and dirtiest Greystar properties and they charge tenants a $27 monthly trash fee for the pleasure...."