Interval promises you will have a place to stay for your vacation, but whnever you call they never have availability, even on 3 different places in the world!!!!!They apologize and offer you to place a request if in case of a cancellation, but it has to be 90 days in advance, and to place a complaint it's with the same woman that is talking to you that does not give a flip about your problem.
Now I am stuck with no place to book and a possible ruined surprise for my husband 50 th.
birthday.Interval International needs to acquire some ethics and stop ripping off people.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Hotels and Resorts
- Review rating
- 5 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "I HAVE BEEN IN THIS HOTEL FOR 3 DAYS AND THE STAFF HAVE NOT COME TO CLEAN MY ROOM. I COMPLAINED, TO CUSTOMER SERVICE GUY RUBAN, SEVERAL TIMES AND FINALLY..."
- "1st room was invested with termites 2nd one was fithy. Only prostitutes and drug dealers would be comfortable here. Pictures and videos. I filed a complaint #3246930 & still have..."
- "A WARNING FOR ANYONE GOING TO HILTON HEAD ISLAND...DO NOT STAY AT THE Spinnaker Resorts Players Health and Racquet Club!!!! It is not worth whatever they promised you for the..."
- "I have been on hold for over 40 min to make a reservation. I keep hearing the recording they "know my time is valuable... Still holding......."
- "I thought it was bad when Walgreens could not even transcribe a prescription correctly for the label on the bottle, they have shown they are even more inept at the..."
- "They claimed I won but easily started feeling as it was a scam. Claimed I won 100,000 in jewlery and 10,000 in cash. Just $50. After he realized I wasn't..."
- "I ordered this bouquet and it was delivered not at all similar as the pictured showed. Tried to complain only to find out all calls are handle robotically and..."
- "The director of School of Permaculture is against LGBTQ. He has posted 'pray away the ***' posts on his facebook and has lost me as a follower because of..."
- "I too have been scammed out of thousands of dollars from this company. It is the scam of the Century. Here in Birmingham, Alabama.......they ask for your State I.d. so..."