Interval International never has availability
Interval promises you will have a place to stay for your vacation, but whnever you call they never have availability, even on 3 different places in the world!!!!!They apologize and offer you to place a request if in case of a cancellation, but it has to be 90 days in advance, and to place a complaint it's with the same woman that is talking to you that does not give a flip about your problem.
Now I am stuck with no place to book and a possible ruined surprise for my husband 50 th.
birthday.Interval International needs to acquire some ethics and stop ripping off people.bf8f487
You may also like
- "This report concerns a bed and breakfast (B&B) located at 48 Via Romana, Florence, Tuscany, 50125 Italy. The B&B is operated by Valerie and is named "Bellissima grande stanza..."
- "We originally had our old gutters replaced due to water leakage with new gutters through Gutter Helmet of the Pikes Peak Region a few years ago (Colrado Springs, CO.). Our..."
- "We are platinum members of Interval International. We had a deposit that we needed to use before July and a planned vacation to Nova Scotia. We used our exchange for..."
- "DO NOT BUY A VIZIO TV, unless you want to throw away your hard earned cash! I purchased a Vizio TV, Model # E55i-A0, in November, 2013. 9 months later,..."
- "purchased couch and love seat from Bob's and after 2 1/2 years it started cracking and ripping and eventually losing large pieces of the bonded leather on the loves seat...."
- "Ford F350 Truck was junk. Promised by Kyle it was in perfect condition, no issues. Full of rust, engine leaking oil everywhere. Fuel leak on top of engine...."
- "beware that this individual is now doing business under these other names: opera fashion group inc opera fashion group llc opera by sueli costa llc gabikini bossa beach AMONG MANY OTHERS. this individual is a..."
- "Remington Park in Houston is probably in the running for top 3 nastiest, unsanitary and dirtiest Greystar properties and they charge tenants a $27 monthly trash fee for the pleasure...."
- "I wish I would have known about this company before renting from them. Viewing the house for the first time I liked it, being a first time renter with houses..."