Interval International never has availability
Interval promises you will have a place to stay for your vacation, but whnever you call they never have availability, even on 3 different places in the world!!!!!They apologize and offer you to place a request if in case of a cancellation, but it has to be 90 days in advance, and to place a complaint it's with the same woman that is talking to you that does not give a flip about your problem.
Now I am stuck with no place to book and a possible ruined surprise for my husband 50 th.
birthday.Interval International needs to acquire some ethics and stop ripping off people.review #144031
You may also like
- "I stayed in theWyndham GardenBarone Plaza in New Orleans July 2nd. The room had a strong odor and air did not work properly. Room never got below 75 deg. Me..."
- "The pool at this hotel ruined my kids birthday party. There was too much chlorine in the pool. The kids were coughing, puking, had extremely red eyes and puffy red..."
- "Wyndham Worldwide, Wyndham Vacation Ownership, Fraud Validation - Senior Management Speaks- A Robert Paisola Exclusive 2012 SEE FULL NATIONAL STORY WITH PHOTOS AND VIDEO AT THE TIMESHARE CHRONICLES : http://timesharescamsupdate.blogspot.com/2012/04/wyndham-resorts-senior-management.html For..."
- "See wings in the vat of grease and oil. That white stuff is not chicken. ..At least they cut my pizza into slices this time!..."
- "Tv don't turn on . Just a red light turns on..."
- "I ordered a desk unit and two side bookshelves. The desk looks great but has a major design flaw. When you pull the chair out to sit down, you bash..."
- "On Feb. 3 2015 i bought a WATERPROOF back up camera from TB. The Person I bought it for was in the hospital until early April 2015 so the camera wasn't..."
- "I've tried posting my Pekingese puppies and everytime I post I'm flagged. No reason given so I cannot fix whatever I did wrong. This last time I just..."
- "Have a 2015 keystone 31 ft travel trailer. Bullet premier...nothing premier about it.. horrible warranty coverage..had mice in the furnace ducts the day I brought it home! Complained of horrible..."